Quality is an often-overused word when describing a product or service. What does it mean? What does it include?
- Does it meet the customer’s needs?
- Is it safe?
- How long will it survive?
- How well does it perform?
- Did the product get delivered on time?
- Are the installation details adequate?
- Are the instruction manuals supplied with the product?
- Is there adequate aftermarket support?
We use the term “Built to Last” and stand firmly behind the statement with service, technical support, and documentation. The quality of our systems is evident in the photo display; visit us at www.kgogroup.com for more information or call us at 905-847-1544 to discuss your chemical feed applications. We are here to help.