Micrometrix provides innovative solutions to traditional control and measurement problems.
The Micrometrix Streaming Current Meter represents new advances in coagulant dose control.
The Micrometrix PCA is a portable lab version of the streaming current meter for determining optimum dosage and performing quality control.
– The Micrometrix Streaming Current Meter represents new advances in coagulant dose control.
– The patented sensor design includes XL (extended life) technology and disposable Teflon sleeve.
– Streaming Current Meters have demonstrated the ability to optimize coagulant dosing and prevent plant upsets.
Key Benefits :
– Chemical Savings
– Maintain Water Quality
– Overdose Protection
– Feedback Control
– Easily Retrofitted
– Optimize Treatment
– The PCA is a portable lab instrument that is used to determine optimum chemical dosage in water, wastewater and industrial processes.
– Can also be used for quality control of chemicals.
– Digital display indicates the polarity and charge (streaming current value) of the sample.
– Charge demand and optimum dose can be quickly determined with a simple titration.