Theory of operation: The pressurized motive fluid is supplied to the“Typhoon” housing by means of a tangential inlet and forced through a complex matrix in the “Typhoon” insert. The flow of motive fluid through the matrix creates a negative pressure zone,
which increases the surface area and mixing capability of the process materials.
- Superior wetting and mixing performance
- Robust, Stainless Steel construction well suited for harsh and critical environments.
- The full bore clearances (no restrictions) allow large solids entering the inlet tube to pass freely.
- No moving parts, low maintenance
- Typhooninserts are available in Staniless Steel; Hardened Tool Steel or Custom Synthetic Materials.
- A range of Typhoon heads and inserts are available to cover a wide range of applications and flow rates.
Industries: Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water/Waste Water, Marine, Agriculture, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Nuclear, Personal Care Products.
Applications: Polymers, Clays, Talc, Starch, Guar, Dust Suppressants, Bulk Powder Conveying.
|Model #||Pressure |
|Max Flow Rate|
|TP-110-1||700 (100)||100 (26)||4 (8.8)|
|TP-110-2||700 (100)||150 (40)||7.5 (16.5)|
|TP-115-1||700 (100)||200 (52)||10 (22)|
|TP-115-2||700 (100)||450 (120)||22.5 (50)|
|TP-120-1||700 (100)||500 (132)||25 (55)|
|TP-120-2||700 (100)||700 (185)||35 (77)|
|TP-130-1||700 (100)||800 (211)||40 (88)|
|TP-130-2||700 (100)||1000 (264)||50 (110)|
Powder flow rates are based on standard, single head units and bulk density.
Custom flow rates and high vacuum application quoted upon request.